Tuesday, July 23, 2019

The Book Junkie Trials -- FIRST EVER Completed Readathon!!!! ♥

So, I have OFFICIALLY completed my very first readathon. I have participated in so many before, but this was the very first one that I finished every single challenge, AND over a week early!!! I guess monthly readathons work so much better for me! Makes sense because I am not an incredibly fast reader like booktubers, and I don't seem to have nearly as much as time as others.

I am super stoked. The books I read are listed below and what challenge was completed for each. GO TEAM MAGE!!!!! :)  (Here is readathon info: (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ik7ehmYa2yE&list=PL7MSUxj8ZqlqJqR6hoYTmpciBeDGgL13t -- thank you, for ALL of your hard work Rachael Marie!)

Challenge One: Orc Grove: A book that is gruesome, gory, or gritty
I read....


Challenge Two: Ol' Pirate Cove: A book that takes place, at least in part, on sea
I read.....

Image result for the woman in cabin 10

Challenge Three: Glimmer: A book that is beautiful or colorful
I read...

Related image

Challenge Four: Draconic Isle: A book that features dragons
I read...

Image result for the tea dragon society owl crate

Challenge Five: The Bookie Grail: Group book - Stardust
I read...



I am so incredibly excited that I finished an entire readathon AND read 5 books in one month thus far! This is so rare for me.

This past weekend was #24in48 readathon so that helped a bit. For that, I read a little over 7 hours in 48. I feel like I can't compete with others in this readathon. I need my sleep, so, I usually don't go past 8 hours. I think my future goal will be 12!

FUTURE PLANS!

Stay tuned for my next blog that will be all about #TheReadingRush, formerly known as Booktubeathon. There is SO much to be excited about this round!!

I also plan on reading #NetGalley reads and really starting to get involved now that grad school is over. I need to get my percentage up and keep my blog up to date. I have also been making lots of cards lately and I havent uploaded any of those pics here. I have been using Instagram for that - Follow my card/book IG account at: books2readcards2make

For all of August and September, I will be participating in the We Be Book'n Bookopoly and am SO excited for that. I created a board and all of my challenges are ready to go. I will create a blog for that as well.

So many incredibly fun things to come!





No comments:

Post a Comment