Saturday, June 18, 2022

Life's a Beach

 Take me to the beach, and leave me there! It's that time of year when it's sunny and warm and the beach is calling my name! I made a card that represented how I feel during this time of year... a little silly, a little crazy, and A LOT OF FUN!  Life's A Beach Digi is perfect for summer! 

For this card, I used Bristol Smooth and ink blended using Abandoned Coral, Saltwater Taffy, Scattered Straw, Twisted Citron, Salvaged Patina, and Antique Linen Distress Oxides. I also used my copic markers at the bottom of the background scene. I colored up the digi image with copics and used my spectrum noir glitter pen on the umbrella. And you know, I had to add the freckles to the sweet bunny's nose! - It's a simple card, but so colorful and bright for summer! 
The Cats Pajamas has so many wonderful products for summer! Check them out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment