Tuesday, November 8, 2022

Winter is coming....

It's that time of year where we are all working hard on our holiday cards! Today, I wanted to share this card I made with you because everyone should have these adorable snowmen and gnome in their collection! I love that they are singing together. 

 

For this card, I wanted to use soft non-traditional holiday colors so I went with pinks and purples. I used the Winter Gnomes digital stamp set from The Cats Pajamas. I used copic markers to color the image and added a little snowbank and some patterned paper. I also used the sentiment that came in the same digital image set. I added a few embellishments and tada! You have a sweet winter/holiday card! I hope you like it. Get your digital images! There are so many available, but especially holiday cuties! 

 

Use this link to get the Winter Gnomes digital stamps!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment