Tuesday, November 3, 2015

My #ShareHandmadeKindess

Hello Again!

Twice in a week!? What is going on here? :)  I just wanted to post a picture of my handmade kindness. I made air plants with handmade mugs and tags -- and a pretty lil butterfly for a few of my friends! I made a few others a week or so back but I really have to take their mugs back and work on them because they are just plain.  Here is a shot of the front and the back of the mugs. 



See the blog post below for all of the information on Jennifer McGuire Ink...

1 comment:

  1. A trait replica watches that many timepiece collectors enjoy about Patek Philippe’s “Grand Complications” is that they don’t always replica watches uk immediately appear so… well, grand. Strap on the Patek Philippe Alarm Travel Time 5520P (aBlogtoWatch debut here), and fake rolex you’ll have a busy but subdued and highly practical travel watch with an alarm complication. Little will most people (who aren’t fake Rolex timepiece enthusiasts) know that the watch on your wrist has a retail price that is a stone’s throw from a quarter-million replica rolex dollars. That’s Patek, and that’s how stately conservatism does so well for the storied Swiss watchmaker. In fake watches the luxury watch world, the term for that is “stealth rolex replica wealth.”

    ReplyDelete