Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Spookathon Wrapup!

I only ended up finishing 2.5 books and edited my TBR.... just a bit. Considering there was a death in the family, I had a midterm and paper due that week in Grad school, worked full time, squeezed in 5 walks, and started a #7daychallenge for Shakeology/Beach body which required 50 oz of water a day, a 30 minute workout and clean eating for the week; I suppose I have to give myself some credit since I read 773 pages during the week, as well.

Here were my reads and stats:



Image result for stranger in the house
4 stars. I really liked the book. I had a few small issues with it but overall, it kept me super interested and was a fast-paced read.

Image result for in a dark dark wood

I could be wrong but I vaguely recall this having mixed reviews. I have owned this for a long time so I was happy to finally get it read. I actually was quite surprised by this book and loved it. 4.5 stars.

Image result for percy jackson and the lightning thief
read this on 'audio'. Changed it out for the 'childhood fear' challenge -- the word 'lightning'. This is a re-read for me so I can finally finish the series. So cute. Love it. I won't rate it yet because I did not get half way!

Stay tuned. Two more readathons to come in the month of November!


No comments:

Post a Comment