Tuesday, September 7, 2010

New Scrapbooking Pics & Update

Hi All!

I have been so busy with one of my very best friend's wedding and travelling to and from PA for all of the festivities.. but it was well worth it. My Wittle Risa is finally married and officially a MRS!!! The wedding was beautiful and everyone was there to love and support her and Dave's marragie. I know they had a blast. It was fabulous to see her so happy and have everything go off without a hitch (pardon my pun!)

I have not had the chance to scrapbook very much. I did do a few pages for Neil and my scrapbook of our Mexico trip and have not taken pics of them yet but in the past month, I have not done much!

However, Melissa has! Here are two additional pics of her scrapbook. She also has completed at least two more that are even more beautiful -- believe it or not! I have posted two more below.

I have my very first Stampin Up! Hostess Workshop for Melissa... so wish me luck! We hope to hold more in the future... especially with her as the hostess :) Wish me luck!!! Will keep ya updated!





1 comment: