Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Simon Says Stamp -- January Card Kit Club (www.simonsaysstamp.com)

Hello Again,

I'm clearly adamant about updating my blog. I'm a busy bee tonight. Sitting on my couch with Bella, my laptop, a blanket, my space heater and thinking about how good life is, despite all of its craziness. It really is the most simple things in life. I have a roof over my head, a job that pays my bills, allbeit tough sometimes, and am surrounded by wonderful things and people. How lucky am I!?

Ok, on to my cards...  I made the following cards below using the Simon Says Stamp January card kit. I just loved how unique and different these colors were for me. The paper was so different too. I really like how all of these turned out. I used YouTube videos and the paper that comes along with the kit for inspiration. Enjoy


This card was inspired by Kristina Werner! I made it for my Aunt Mary's birthday!!





I think this is my favorite of the bunch, although the quality of the picture is not so great. This one says Winter thanks. It was inspired by Nichol Magourik.



This one was inspired by Stephanie Klauck - I love this one too!


This card was inspired by Shari Carrol.



Simple but elegant and much more colorful in person!! I got this idea from Yana!


This card was quite different from the sample they sent in the card kit b/c I didn't have the tag or snowflake die they used but I still was inspired by the sample by Lucy Adams.



This one was interesting. I cut it along the stamps I used on the bottom and top of the purple. I saw this on the sample card too. It was by: Kathy Rac!

Thanks again for reading. I can't wait to post my Valentines Day cards and see what I can make using the February Simon Says Stamp Card Kit!!

www.simonsaysstamp.com
Sleep tight world!

No comments:

Post a Comment