Monday, July 24, 2017

Biannual Bibliothon Day 1 Blogger Challenge!

The first day blog challenge is answering the following questions:

1.What are you planning to read for the Summer Biannual Bibliothon?
  • Isn't that a great question? I have changed my TBR a million times but here is the 'plan', but it will probably be changed up a time or two mid-readathon!
    • Group book (Flame in the Mist by Renee Adieh)
      • N/A
    • Read from a host's favorite genre (options are: Magical Realism, Historical Fiction, High/Epic Fantasy, Diverse Books, Dystopian/SciFi, Paranormal or Urban fantasy)
      • Harry Potter & the Chamber of Secrets by JK Rowling Illustrated Edition
    • Read a book that has been or is still banned
      • The Handmaid's Tale by Margaret Atwood (and Harry Potter!!)
    • Throwback challenge (I picked graphic novel)
      • Saga: Vol 4 by Brian Vaughan
    • Book to movie/tv adaptation
      • Harry Potter & the Chamber of Secrets by JK Rowling Illustrated Edition
    • Read a book you've seen somewhere other than BookTube
      • A Man Called Ove by Fredrik Backman
    • LGBTQIA
      • Simon vs the Homosapiens Agenda by Becky  Albertalli
2.What is your favourite genre to read in Summer?
  • That's tough b/c this year, I have read a lot of fantasy but typically, I feel like that is a Winter kind of genre. I would say thriller and contemporaries but this summer I have mixed it up quite a bit.
3.Where is your favourite place to read in the summer?
  • The pool or the beach. I just get distracted too easily!
4.What is your favourite challenge done in the Summer Biannual Bibliothon?
  • Read a book in a day. It's hard but it's SO rewarding!
5.What fictional character would you hang out in the summer if you could?
  • That is a very hard question. Hermione, perhaps!!
6.What are your plans for summer?
  • I live about 20 min outside DC in the suburbs or Maryland so we go to the Eastern shore, to the beach, 3 times a summer b/c my BF LOVES it! So, we have already gone twice. We have one more trip planned (the week grad classes start again!!) and I am going to see my mom for a short trip to FL in August as well! Other than that, I took off this summer for classes so I am reading!!!!
7.Do you have summer reading playlist,If not what would be on it?
  • Not particularly for summer but, I keep a few spotify playlists up to date. I have a country one, a workout (running) one, and an alt/indie one.
8.What is your favourite summer movie?
  • Probably a silly 80's movie. I can't think of anything off hand.
9.What book do you read every summer,if not what thing do you do every summer?
  • I don't have one. But our beach trips are definitely every single summer for the past 4 without fail.
10.What other book tags are you planning to do this summer?
  • I am not sure what tags I will do but I am taking part in many readathons!!
    • Biannual Bibliothon
    • Book Tube-a-thon
    • International Buddy-a-thon
    • Bout of Books
    • ARC August

No comments:

Post a Comment